- Why Couldn’t Ebola Treatment Save This Baby?
Karin Huster, UW DGH, explains in her NY Times op-ed that while promising vaccines are being added to our arsenal, they’re not much use if people are afraid to seek care.
Where We Work
Search our interactive map of faculty projects
View all news
- 2018 CFAR International Pilot Awards
- MLK awards recognize DGH faculty Tracy Harachi and Michele Andrasik for their passion for social justice
- I-TECH Receives PEPFAR Funding to Help End the AIDS Epidemic in Zimbabwe
- UW Implementation Science Student Samantha Dolan Wins Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges Explorations Award